What a nightmare, ok so I gave it a Try, Let me give my 2 cent on this. Let’s start with what I liked
- Interface, no doubt it’s better then Windows 8.1, but I feel it’s not better then Windows 7.
- Edge Browser
- Latest and greatest security updates
Now Let’s go with what I didn’t like
- Edge browser, as my VPN din’t worked with it
- Updates (Do I need to explain)
- Terms and Condition
- Why Microsoft why, how can I agree to sign up where you have control over my software, games and hardware.
- So if a hardware is not Microsoft recommendation, MSFT have control over disabling them.
- So does all pirated games and software, Like MSFT have any better.
- Interface, It’s not revolutionary and doesn’t make it all nice and awesome to use on System, it looks more designed for Portable devices and touch devices, and Frankly I don’t like it for Enterprise or for Work.
For me Windows 10 was a disappointment. It’s becoming quite a trend for MSFT. They need to come up with something better and allow consumers to have power.